My name is Amy! I am excited to introduce you to Beautycounter. I fell in love with the mission of this incredible safer skincare company. Beautycounters mission is to get safe products into the hands of everyone. This is so amazing! Our skin is our largest organ so we need to really be careful what we put on our skin.
Beautycounter is dedicated to high performance products that are also safe! Every single Beautycounter product is rated between 0-2 on EWG’s Skindeep Database. This is the website I go to whenever I want to check out products safety.
Click HERE for some amazing information about Beautycounter. Let me know if you have any questions!
OUR MISSION: Get safer products into the hands of everyone
Decades of studies indicate that serious health issues (including, but not limited to asthma, learning disabilities, cancer and infertility) are on the rise, and due in some part to our ongoing exposure to toxic chemicals—whether it’s in the shower, on our commute, while we eat lunch at a local restaurant, or when we clean our kitchens at home.
What’s worse is the Food and Drug Administration (the agency that regulates cosmetics) allows companies to use chemicals known to be extremely harmful (lead, formaldehyde, and phthalates) in the products we put on our bodies and on our kids every single day, day after day.
We deserve better, and we’re doing something about it.
At Beautycounter, we’ve banned more than 1,500 ingredients setting a new health and safety standard — all while ensuring our products perform, and that they’re as indulgent as any luxe shampoo, lipstick or oil in the market. I didn’t only fall in love with Beautycounter because their products are safe and high performing, but I wanted to work with a company that is working towards real change. Beautycounter is dedicated to making changes on the legislative level and creating a safe skin care movement. They are taking action in Washington and working to reform the current laws, in hopes that other skin care companies will follow their strict safety guidelines. They also work very closely to support 3 non-profit organizations that are doing great work to reduce our amount of chemical exposure. Watch this short video to learn why I am so proud to be a part of this company.
3 ways to join Beautycounter
Become a Customer
Become a customer and start swapping out your beauty products and cosmetics to safe, non-toxic versions from Beautycounter.SHOP
Become a regular
Join as a Band of Beauty MemberJOIN
Your $29 Annual Membership Includes:
- $10 allocation to one of our three Trusted Non-Profits (Environmental Working Group, Healthy Child Healthy World, or Breast Cancer Fund)
- Receive free shipping off all orders of $100 or more
- Earn a $25 product credit for ever $300 spent
- Save 25% on some of our best selling products
Make sure that “Amy Hudges” is listed as your mentor.
Become a Consultant
Join as a consultant and save 25% off your own orders and take advantage of the opportunity to earn some additional income by educating others about the skin care industry and how to make safer choices.Sign Me Up
Some consultants earn a full time income, while others do it on the side to share their passions and supplement their regular income. It is very flexible and can be whatever you want it to be!
We are a direct retail company (not an MLM), we do not require that you spend a minimum amount on products every month. We have a low start-up fee of $85 (which you will earn right back!).
This is the right time to join Beautycounter! We are growing fast – we grew 350% last year! Most consultants are the first in their area and are able to build their business and spread the word quickly!
We offer tons of support on our team and we will coach you in how to educated others and run a successful business!
- Click this link and then click the menu option Join as a Consultant (towards bottom of page.)
- Enter your email and other required info to create your account. It will say Choose a Mentor and give you an option for the default, which is “BeautyCounter HQ.” Under that, click Select a Different Mentor and put in Amy Hudgens in the first and last name section.
- Add your Enrollment Kit into your cart – this is the package they require you to purchase if you want to be a consultant.
- You can optionally add one of the special Enrollment product packages to your shopping cart for a discounted option.
- Finish the enrollment page and place your order.