I love Tulsi tea. I drink it everyday. It has so many amazing health and wellness benefits. If you have not tried Tulsi tea then go grab yourself some today and drink up…You can buy it at any health food store. They have all types of Tulsi tea. I love the “original” no-caffeine Tulsi. I put a little local honey in it and Enjoy! Here is information about Tulsi Tea: Be well, Amy
Also referred to as holy basil tea, this herbal brew’s adaptogens serve as powerful anti-stress agents that protect your body from a wide range of health concerns.
- Strengthens the immune system, promotes longevity and enhances well-being.
- Promotes heart health by lowering cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- Reduces the negative physical and psychological effects of stress.
- Increases the body’s efficiency in using oxygen, which improves stamina, strength and endurance.
- Promotes respiratory health.
- Helps with digestion and gastrointestinal problems.
- Neutralizes dangerous biochemicals that contribute to cancer, degenerative diseases and premature aging.
- Facilitates healthy liver function.
- Reduces cell and tissue damage from sun rays, radiation therapy and other radiation sources.
- Relieves inflammation from arthritis and other diseases.
- Helps fight infections.
It is important to note that, while there is scientific evidence that supports many of these health claims, additional research is needed to further substantiate medicinal impact and safety — as with any herbal therapy. Always consult with your doctor before using herbal treatments to address and support your healthcare needs.